EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
IC4S is a premier conference that aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Cognitive Computing Techniques and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). It provides a premier interdisciplinary platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and practical challenges encountered as well as solutions.
The objective of this resourceful event is to cover advances in all aspects of CPS as well as Sensing Intelligence including theory, tools, applications, systems, test-beds and field deployments. The conference fosters to develop fundamental principles that emphasize on the integration of cyber and physical elements, infrastructure for building CPS systems, highlighting the design, implementation, and investigation of CPS applications. In addition, Cognitive Computing is a sensing-driven-computing scheme that explores and integrates intelligence from all types of senses in various scenarios and solution contexts. It is well beyond the traditional human being’s senses.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Self-correcting supply chain using Artificial Intelligence
- IoT in Logistics
- Human-in-the-loop shared or supervisory control
- Workforce optimization using Machine Learning Techniques
- Inventory and Transportation optimization using AI and ML
- Web Technologies for the IoT
- Real-Time Applications of IoT technology
- Robustness, safety, privacy and security of CPS
- Emerging applications in CPS
- Industry 4.0
- Big Data system and data analytics for CPS
- Mobile computing and devices for CPS
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality interactions
- Networking systems for CPS applications
- Vehicular and industrial networking
- Sensor and mobile networks
- Cognitive 5G
- Cognitive Sensing and Intelligence
- Internet of Cognitive Things
- Deep Learning for Cognition
- Cognitive Computing techniques using artificial intelligence Cognitive approaches within data mining and machine learning techniques
- Cognitive radio in wireless communication and ad-hoc networks
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Augmented Intelligence
- Machine learning approach in photonics
- Free space optics for smart communication
- Photonic sensor technology
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 – 20
Short papers: 6 – 9